Zi Wei Dou Shui is a star system. It has historical origins and a map of this heavenly astrology was discovered within the Chinese language grotto of Dunhuang, as late as 1899–one of many oldest star maps recognized.
Zi Wei Dou Shu actually means “calculating the purple star,” and is a start chart based mostly on the North star. There are fourteen main stars represented together with the Solar (Tai Yang) and Moon (Tai Yin) in addition to the 9 dipper stars utilized in Feng Shui (I.e. Tan Lang, Ju Males, Lu Cun, Wu Qu, Lian Zhen, Po Jun, You Bi, Wen Qu and Zuo Fu). A lot of the stars are thought of to be mathematic factors in house. The polar star (Zi Wei) is called the emperor of heaven because it by no means strikes and all the opposite stars revolve round it. A chart in Zi Wei Dou Shu is just like the traditional south Vedic charts, and should have been initially impressed by the Indian Jyotish system.
There are twelve homes within the chart known as courts or palaces that the celebs transfer by means of in common cycles. The homes used are very near the extra acquainted Western homes (numbers proven under), though they don’t observe in the identical order. The Western home system progresses in line with the yearly season. The palaces under observe a typical life path for an Asian particular person up to now.
Karma/Advantage… (the inside you or self that comes earlier than start) – (12-Pisces)
Mother and father… (your dad and mom and their assets) -(2-Taurus)
Ming/ Self… (growing the self) -(1-Aries)
Siblings… (consciousness of your loved ones) -(3-Gemini)
Marriage… (partnership is organized early) -(7-Libra)
Kids… (youngsters quickly observe) -(5-Leo)
Cash… (cash have to be maintained to help a rising household) -(8-Scorpio)
Well being… (well being have to be maintained additionally) -(6-Virgo)
Journey… (journey is usually wanted to increase wealth) -(9-Sagittarius)
Pals/Friends… (networking is required for continued progress) -(11-Aquarius)
Profession… (vocation takes an excellent a part of the life to perform) -(10-Capricorn)
Property… (wealth from household and property) -(4-Most cancers)
There may be additionally a thirteenth home know because the Shen or physique home that coincides with one of many fundamental twelve–revealing an particularly necessary space of your life.
The natal chart is set by the point of your start with two-hour intervals. The fourteen predominant stars largely decide the general that means of the chart. Along with the start chart, there’s additionally a ten yr. luck cycle, a yearly and month-to-month cycle that every one have to be in contrast for greatest outcomes, particularly for figuring out auspicious dates. The charts can embrace as much as 144 stars in complete–the lesser stars can add a little bit of taste, however have a lesser significance.
Of the fourteen predominant archetypal stars, their names and personalities simulate the personalities of a royal courtroom, paying homage to the Western gods and goddesses who lived on Mount Olympus.
1) Zi Wei: “The Emperor” Is taken into account an important star (North star) and is the placement of the pole star in an astrological chart. The home it resides in is usually what you develop into recognized for in your life and is taken into account a management star. If Zi Wei is in your Ming/Self courtroom, you might be typically essentially the most achieved one in your loved ones.
2) Tian Ji: “The Advisor” Is powerful in intelligence and data. It carries an vitality that’s delicate, acute and perceptive. It’s a plain-spoken and an lively vitality that may generally may be unstable as a result of it brings change.
3) Tai Yang: “The Masculine or Father side” Represents the Solar affect, is masculine and reveals an space the place you’ll shine and be influential. It’s upright, enthusiastic, altruistic and likewise represents your father or husband.
4) Wu Qu: “The Common or Supervisor”Is the star of wealth earned by means of exhausting work and software. It’s calm, steadfast, responsibility certain and guarantees cash the place it’s positioned.
5) Tian Tong: “The Lover of Life” Is the star of excellent fortune, leisure, has an excellent coronary heart and is an space of sensitivity. It’s child-like, dreamy and idealistic.
6) Lian Zhen: “The Politician or Charismatic”Is the star of charisma and provides you the power to sway others to your targets. Lian Zhen sort folks could also be indecisive as a result of they like recognition, however know proper from flawed, and love peach blossom.
7) Tian Fu: The Treasurer”Is a conservative and tolerant affect that represents the treasury and has the power to retailer issues like wealth that’s helpful for fulfillment.
8) Tai Yin: “The Female or Mom side” Represents the Moon, the changeable lunar affect and femininity. It’s emotional, quiet, reserved and moody and has the facility to draw alternatives the place it’s positioned.
9) Tan Lang: “The Artist or Gifted one” Is the star of the humanities, need, romance and private drive. Tan Lang is inquisitive about life’s experiences, acquisitive and likes materials issues– and will also be non secular in later life.
10) Ju Males: “The Spokesman” Is the star of considering, communication, speech and verbal skills.
11) Tian Xiang: ” The Administrator”Has a social conscience and represents prudence and perseverance. It’s conservative, fair-minded and is usually known as the prime minister.
12) Tian Liang: “The Trainer or Priest” Has the facility to rework unhealthy luck into good within the courtroom it resides. It represents honesty, equity and fact. It’s a excessive rating individual, or somebody who has the facility to alter your fortune.
13) Qi Sha: “The Adventurer or Soldier” Is an assertive star, loves taking dangers and may carry huge modifications. Qi Sha is courageous, fiery and adventurous and loves challenges or troublesome conditions.
14) Po Jun: “The Insurgent” Represents a breaking down so as to rebuild one thing higher, generally violently. This star is a strong reformer, revolutionary or transformer just like a Uranian or Plutonian affect.
A number of the smaller stars symbolize things like advisors, affairs or angelic protectors with a couple of bother stars that come to check one’s progress. The older extra conventional Chinese language interpretations of those stars may be fairly adverse since historical man’s survival was extra tenuous up to now. I’ve reinterpreted many of those archetypal influences in gentle of contemporary occasions and psychology.
Additionally necessary are the remodeling stars that shift month-to-month, yearly and each ten-year cycle. These are Quan (energy), Ke (fame/title), Lu (happiness) and Ji (bother). These remodeling stars can change the that means of the opposite stars fairly dramatically as they transfer about throughout the time cycles. You may have a everlasting set of those stars in your start chart, after which a shifting set for the ten yr. annual and month-to-month cycles.
After I draw up a private natal chart for a shopper, I take advantage of each Zi Wei Dou Shu and Western astrology to do a comparability examine. There’s a wealth of knowledge obtainable from evaluating these two methods that’s superb in its detailed descriptions of our life potentials. Free will all the time performs into this template, and we make higher choices after we know our hidden or shadow facet. The areas of our persona veiled from us can have a unconscious affect, so it’s higher to know these tendencies, as they could undermine our greatest efforts to be joyful. Many psychologists immediately (particularly Jungian) are utilizing astrology more and more as a instrument for perception into the human persona and what makes us tick. When you have by no means had your natal astrology chart finished, isn’t it time you discovered an excellent astrologer to disclose your life’s potentials?